Monday, February 21, 2011

Cops Turn On Walker

In his election, only the cops, firefighters and state troupers support Scott Walkers bid for Governor of Wisconsin. The firefighters have already broken rank, marching with teachers and state workers this past week. Now the state troupers are turning, as well.

I am going to make an effort to speak for myself, and every member of the Wisconsin State Patrol when I say this.


I SPECIFICALLY REGRET THE ENDORSEMENT OF THE WISCONSIN TROOPER’S ASSOCIATION  FOR GOVERNOR SCOTT WALKER.             I REGRET THE GOVERNOR’S DECISION TO “ENDORSE” THE TROOPERS AND INSPECTORS OF THE WISCONSIN STATE PATROL. I REGRET BEING THE RECIPIENT OF ANY OF THE PERCEIVED BENEFITS PROVIDED BY THE GOVERNOR’S ANOINTING.
 I THINK EVERYONE’S JOB AND CAREER IS JUST AS SIGNIFICANT AS THE OTHERS. EVERYONE'S FAMILY IS JUST AS VALUABLE AS MINE OR ANY OTHER PERSONS, ESPECIALLY MINE. EVERYONE'S NEEDS ARE JUST AS VALUABLE. WE ARE ALL GREAT PEOPLE!!

To see the whole letter, please click here Daily Kos.

No comments:

Post a Comment