|Unrepentant Smirk of a Child Abuser?|
Here’s what teachers and students have to look forward to under Rahm as mayor:
- More privatization, merit pay, and mass firings
- Pension reductions for current workers and new hires.
- Banning the right of teachers to strike
- If teachers won’t agree to work longer hours, he’ll ask state legislators to mandate it.
- Parent triggers
- Rewards for high-performing teachers and easier firings for low-performing teachers.
don't forget banning teachers from negotiating over class size limits!ReplyDelete
Yes, let's not forget that one!ReplyDelete